Major Attractions and things to do:
● Khajjiar Lake - Also known as Mini-Switzerland of India. Blessed with pleasant climate and natural beauty.
● Kalatop – Forest of tall deodar trees is something you will not forget. Also known for Jungle Safari.
● Ganji Pahari – A rare bald patch in the mountains. Presents a picturesque view of valleys and hills
● Mud House – An eco-friendly serene stay in a mud house. An opportunity to connect with yourself
● Dainkund – Highest peak located at an elevation of 2755 meters.
● The Malls; not to be confused with the shopping malls. The malls are circular roads –Moti Tibba, Bakrota and Potreyn
● Panch Pula – Gushing streams and waterfalls. Also serves as a base camp for
● Subhash Baoli – Surrounded by pine trees & snow covered mountains. A place to relax or meditate or walk in the woods
● Trekking/Hiking – Dalhousie is heaven for trekkers. Put your best foot forward for some amazing trekking in Dalhousie. Do ask the property manager about the trekking trails and camping trips organized exclusively by Zostel
● Chamera Lake – Most beautiful boating point surrounded with mountains
● Horse Riding – One of the fun ways to explore the beautiful hill station
● Paragliding – What can be more exciting than flying with the clouds with the pristine valley below and snow capped mountains in the background?
● Zorbing – Another fun activity you can indulge in Khajjiar, Dalhousie
● Shopping – If you get time for some shopping then Dalhousie is famous for its trinkets and handicrafts which are exquisite and unique