Major Attractions and things to do:
● Khajjiar Lake (19 km) - Also known as Mini-Switzerland of India. Blessed with pleasant climate and natural beauty.
● Kalatop (4.5 km) – Forest of tall deodar trees is something you will not forget. Also known for Jungle Safari.
● Ganji Pahari (6.9 km) – A rare bald patch in the mountains. Presents a picturesque view of valleys and hills.
● Dainkund (15.2 km) – Highest peak located at an elevation of 2755 meters.
● The Malls (3.1 km) - not to be confused with the shopping malls. The malls are circular roads –Moti Tibba, Bakrota and Potreyn.
● Panch Pula (5.7 km) – Gushing streams and waterfalls. Also serves as a base camp for backpackers.
● Chamera Lake (39.2 km) – Most beautiful boating point surrounded with mountains